When it comes to achieving success in any endeavor, consistency has a crucial role to play. To be able to gain mastery over any skill, one must be consistent, it is the key to forming success habits.
Any renowned author, musician, or actor will tell you that their success was a long journey in the making. When you are consistent, you are giving yourself a chance to evolve and reap the benefits of your work.
Consistency will help your performance stand out. In a sense, it underlines the message you want to convey regarding your ability to regularly deliver.
Here are 15 quotes on the power of consistency and how it leads to success.
1. “I’ve learned over the years that when it comes to success, consistency is key. Consistent hard work that we may not like doing today, but for a payoff we’ll love tomorrow. Earn it. Enjoy it.” — Dwayne Johnson
2. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently.” — Tony Robbins
3. “Success is all about consistency around the fundamentals.” — Robin Sharma
4. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” — Robert Collier
5. “Goals on the road to achievement cannot be achieved without discipline and consistency.” — Denzel Washington
6. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” — Will Durant
7. “Consistency is the DNA of mastery” — Robin Sharma
8. “Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.” — Jacob A. Riis
9. “People like consistency. Whether it’s a store or a restaurant, they want to come in and see what you are famous for.” – Millard Drexler
10. “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.” — Jim Rohn
11. “What makes a publishing house great? The easy answer is the consistency with which it produces books of value over a lengthy period of time.” — Robert Gottlieb
12. “You have to perform at a consistently higher level than others. That’s the mark of a true professional.” — Joe Paterno
13. “Consistency is the key! If you can’t be consistent, then you can’t be anything.” — Tony Gaskins
14. “Long-term consistency trumps short-term intensity.” — Bruce Lee
15. “It’s so simple really: If you say you’re going to do something, do it. If you start something, finish it.” — Epictetus