Knowledge is power they say, Knowledge is one of the most valuable things in the world.
Money, health, love, can all come and go, but knowledge is a treasure that follows its owner everywhere and with the right knowledge, anything is. possible.
Let these 13 quotes inspire you to gain the right knowledge needed to achieve your dreams.
1. “I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.”—Maya Angelou
2. “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”—Daniel J. Boorstin
3. “The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.”—Confucius
4. “Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again.”—Andre Gide
5. “Without knowledge action is useless and knowledge without action is futile.”—Abu Bakr
6. “Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion, and knowledge.”—Plato
7. “The control of information is something the elite always does, particularly in a despotic form of government. Information, knowledge, is power. If you can control information, you can control people.”—Tom Clancy
8. “I’m hungry for knowledge. The whole thing is to learn every day, to get brighter and brighter. That’s what this world is about. You look at someone like Gandhi and he glowed. Martin Luther King glowed. Muhammad Ali glows. I think that’s from being bright all the time, and trying to be brighter.”—Jay-Z
9. “There are three principal means of acquiring knowledge… observation of nature, reflection, and experimentation. Observation collects facts; reflection combines them; experimentation verifies the result of that combination.”—Denis Diderot
10. “Because some things do not make sense to us now does not mean they will never make sense.”– Vance Havner
11. “Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.”― Ronald E. Osborn
12. “The greater our knowledge increases, the greater our ignorance unfolds.”― John F. Kennedy
13. “He is wise who knows the sources of knowledge – where it is written and where it is to be found.”—Archibald Alexander Hodge