1. “Assumptions are the termites of relationships.”—Henry Winkler
2. “Ask if you need to, but don’t assume.”― Bonnie Lyn Smith.
3. “A persons character is shown through their actions in life NOT where they sit on Sunday.”—Navonne Johns
4. “Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won’t come in.”—Isaac Asimov
5. “If you are searching for keys and you assume that the keychain is green, your mind will ignore everything except green.”― Shunya.
6. “While you judge me by my outward appearance I am silently doing the same to you, even though there’s a ninety-percent chance that in both cases our assumptions are wrong.”—Richelle E. Goodrich
7. “I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.”—Abraham Maslow
8. “It’s not the things you don’t know that trip you up. It’s the things you think you know, but you don’t. You fail to ask a certain question because you believe you know the answer. Separating your information from your assumptions can be very tricky business.”—Claudia Gray
9. “Don’t make assumptions. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.”—Don Miguel Ruiz
10. “It is so easy at times for a lonely individual to begin fantasizing about what the people outside are saying about him and, in result, irrationally and fearfully, and sometimes angrily, fancy himself a villain.”—Criss Jami
11. “Remember, we see the world not as it is but as we are. Most of us see through the eyes of our fears and our limiting beliefs and our false assumptions.”—Robin S. Sharma
12. “When you’re surrounded by people who share the same set of assumptions as you, you start to think that’s reality.”—Emily Levine
13. “Always assume your assumptions about others are wrong. Because often, they are.”― Savania China.