1. Taylor Swift has a framed picture of Kanye West interrupting her at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards in her living room. It’s captioned, “Life is full of little interruptions.”
2. Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum first met because their daughters wouldn’t stop fighting at school. Sandra’s daughter, Laila, and Channing’s daughter, Everly, would often argue as preschool classmates, the two explained while they were guests on The Late Late Show With James Corden on March 24.
The actors were eventually called into the principal’s office of the school to resolve this issue. This was the first time Sandra and Channing formally met in person.
“They just wanted to know, how can we work this out?” Sandra said. “They said, ‘We’re just going to give them a task, a challenge. And the challenge was who can be the nicest to the other one?'”
3. Jennifer Lawrence unknowingly exposed herself while meeting Francis Ford Coppola. Jennifer was at a restaurant in Paris when she noticed Francis was dining with a large group of people nearby. She was barefoot at the time but decided to approach Francis’s table and introduce herself to the group, hoping they wouldn’t notice that she wasn’t wearing any shoes.
Once she finished talking to Francis and walked back to her table, Jennifer realized she had a separate wardrobe malfunction going on that she was unaware of.
“[I] went back to the table… My entire dress was unzipped, and my thong was out,” Jennifer told Jimmy Fallon in 2015. “So I was barefoot, and my whole ass was out.”
4. Doja Cat’s biggest turn-on is a really big nose. Although she hasn’t gone into detail for why, she told Crack that she wants a partner with a big nose.
5. Timothée Chalamet was a mascot for his middle school basketball team because he didn’t make the cut to be a player. He explained that being in a costume is hot, “but at halftime, you can take it off and just relax.” He also joked that “if the whole acting thing doesn’t work out,” he’s open to being a mascot again.
6. The media once nicknamed Will Smith “Mr. July,” for his blockbuster near-Independence Day releases like Men in Black, Wild Wild West, and that other one. The majority of his movies use to drop during that month and were usually hits.
7. Sandra Bullock survived a stalking incident in 2014. A 39-year-old man armed with love letters managed to gain access to her home, and the Ocean’s 8 star immediately locked herself (her then-only child Louis was not in residence at the time) in a closet and called LAPD, who apprehended the intruder, who eventually committed suicide.
8. Zoe Kravitz almost died on tour. While Lolawolf was opening for Twin Shadow on tour in April 2015, she and bandmates Jimmy Giannopoulos and James Levy narrowly missed a horrifying bus crash that resulted in serious injuries for the headliners. “We were totally supposed to be on that bus,” she told Nylon. “It’s crazy.”
9. Jacob Elordi was an extra in 2017’s “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.” Elordi told Just Jared that he was 17 at the time and it was his first-ever film role. He wore a red coat in the movie, which starred Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem.
“It was one of the best things I’ve ever done in my entire life and you’ll never find me,” the actor said while going undercover on the internet for a 2020 GQ video.
10. Florence Pugh always carries Yorkshire tea with her. She told Uproxx, “Always have a travel size bag full of Yorkshire teabags because you never know when you’re going to need them.”
11. Leonardo DiCaprio has had two near-death experiences. In 2016, Leonardo revealed stories of surviving two dangerous experiences. He once almost died while skydiving when both his primary and backup parachutes failed to open as he fell to Earth. “It was one of the worst experiences of my life, and I’ll never do it again,” Leo said of this event on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
He additionally recalled a time he was flying to Russia during which one of the engines of the plane he was on exploded.
“I was looking out the window, and the entire engine just turned into a fireball,” he said. “I kind of felt like I’d already died and gone to heaven ’cause no one said anything. … And I was screaming at the top of my lungs, saying, ‘What the hell is going on here?!'”
“Thankfully, everything ended safely after the pilot completed an emergency landing,” Leo said as he concluded the story.
12. Jared Leto sent some disturbing gifts to his Suicide Squad co-stars. According to reports, Jared Leto sent Will Smith, Margot Robbie and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje used condoms and anal beads. He also sent bullets, a pig corpse, and a live rat.
13. Oscar Isaac worked with dead bodies before he found fame. Before acting Isaac had a lot of part-time jobs he says he was terrible at. Along with being a grocery bagger and gold club waiter he worked as an orderly at the hospital where his father was a pulmonologist. It was the longest job he had and he told VICE his duties included, “taking people to do X-rays, bringing the deceased down to the morgue.” His experience could have helped his admission to Julliard. “When I applied to Juilliard, they asked, ‘What other jobs have you done that qualifies you?’ I put the hospital down because you get to see the extremes of humanity there—life and death,” Isaac explained.
14. Robert Pattinson was called on to simulate masturbation in the 2008 film Little Ashes, but when he felt his efforts weren’t coming off realistic enough, he went ahead and did the deed on camera. In a 2013 interview with Germany’s Interview magazine, Pattinson explained why he didn’t just pretend. “Try it,” he said. “I can tell you right now, no chance. It just doesn’t work.”
15. Ryan Reynolds once smuggled apple pie across the Canada–United States border for Blake Lively. “My wife is a foodie and loves these apple pies they make in Vancouver where I grew up. So we grabbed a bunch of them and we were heading back down to the States and across the border,” Reynolds revealed on “The Graham Norton Show.”
“The guard knew something was going on as I’ve the worst poker face ever and he had me on a hook,” he added.
Luckily, the guard let him go with the apple pies after making him do some funny things.
“He said, ‘You remember you did that movie ‘Just Friends’ and at the end you sang ‘I Swear’?’ I said, ‘Yes’, and he said, ‘Go ahead.’ He was saying dance monkey and I danced! I sang that thing in the best falsetto I had and I was on my way through the border eating pie by the next stop,” Reynolds recalled.