We look to celebrities for a lot of things, like style advice or simple entertainment. But our favorite Hollywood icons have risen to the peak of their field through hard work, sacrifice and dedication, earning a little wisdom along the way.
Here is a collection of nice and inspiring quotes from some of our most well loved celebrities on the big screen.
1. “Really try to follow what it is that you want to do and what your heart is telling you to do.” —Jennifer Aniston
2. “I think to be successful at anything you have to put in a hell of a lot of effort. Pick your battles. I picked music, put in a lot of effort, and it’s worked.” —Ed Sheeran
3. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Dwayne Johnson
4. “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you are further along in life than most people.” —Leonardo Dicaprio
5. “If I’m talking to someone and they’re feeling a certain way, I will definitely tie into that very quickly. You have to learn to read emotions and feelings when you grow up in a family with four brothers – especially if three of them are a lot bigger than you.” —Henry Cavil
6. “Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life – will come to you. And stay.” — Will Smith
7. “If I don’t like something that’s going on in my life, I change it. And I don’t sit and complain about it for a year.” —Kim Kardashian
8. “The older I’ve gotten, the more I’ve learned that I have to open myself up to all opportunities. Maybe I’ll get burned and not meet the right people, but I won’t know until I do it.”— Selena Gomez.
10. “The best thing is to realize that you are who you are and you gotta work with what you got.” — Zendaya
11. “The thrill of not knowing what’s going to happen trained me to be prepared for anything.” — Ariana Grande
12. “I’ve learned it’s important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is.” —Ryan Gosling
13. “Nobody can understand what you’re feeling unless they burn the way you burned.” —Rihanna
14. “Just because there’s a hurricane going on around you doesn’t mean you have to open the window and look at it.” – Taylor Swift
15. “If you think you’re perfect already, then you never will be.” —Cristiano Ronaldo
16. “I’m not afraid to fail. I’m not afraid to fall over and make a mistake. That often cripples people on the onset of getting into anything.” —Idris Elba
17. “Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do.”—Samuel L. Jackson