Here’s the thing about problems, there’s always a new one coming. Problem-solving is something we all have to do. All life is problem-solving. Overcoming those problems is what leads to growth and improvement.
Even though you can’t live without some sort of problems or struggle, you can master the art of problem-solving.
Successful people are problem-solvers who have a track record for overcoming challenges. The more problems you solve, the more you draw nearer to your goals. You must be able to experience it all, and grow from it. Here are 27 inspiring quotes from some of the world’s smartest people about solving problems.
1. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
3. “Sometimes problems don’t require a solution to solve them; Instead they require maturity to outgrow them.” – Steve Maraboli
4. “Every problem is a gift. Without them we wouldn’t grow” – Tony Robbins
5. “If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying?” – Shantideva
6. “Problems are to the mind what exercise is to the muscles, they toughen and make strong.”—Norman Vincent Peale
7. “We fail more often because we solve the wrong problem than because we get the wrong solution to the right problem.” – Russell L. Ackoff
8. “A problem well stated is a problem half solved.” —John Dewey
9. “A positive attitude may not solve your problems — but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” – Anonymous
10. “Problem-solving leaders have one thing in common: a faith that there’s always a better way.” – Gerald M. Weinberg
11. “If you are unable to understand the cause of a problem, it is impossible to solve it.” – Naoto Kan
13. “The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.” —Theodore Isaac Rubin
15. “Believe it is possible to solve your problem. Tremendous things happen to the believer. So believe the answer will come. It will.” —Norman Vincent Peale
16 “No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking.”—Voltaire
17. “To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself: First, what could I do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?” —Jim Rohn
18. “Inside of every problem lies an opportunity.” – Robert Kiyosaki
19. “We always hope for the easy fix: the one simple change that will erase a problem in a stroke. But few things in life work this way. Instead, success requires making a hundred small steps go right – one after the other, no slipups, no goofs, everyone pitching in.” —Atul Gawande
20. . “You can increase your problem-solving skills by honing your question-asking ability.” – Michael J. Gelb
21. “All life is problem solving.” – Karl Popper
22. “Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.” —Albert Einstein
23. “There’s no use talking about the problem unless you talk about the solution.” —Betty Williams
24. “If I had only one hour to save the world, I would spend fifty-five minutes defining the problem, and only five minutes finding the solution.” —Albert Einstein
25. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”—Albert Einstein
26. “How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself. So always think positively.” —Norman Vincent Peale
27. “There are not more than five musical notes, yet the combinations of these five give rise to more melodies than can ever be heard.
There are not more than five primary colours, yet in combination, they produce more hues than can ever been seen.
There are not more than five cardinal tastes, yet combinations of them yield more flavours than can ever be tasted.” —Sun Tzu,