1. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
2. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” — Lucille Ball
3. “I used to care about how other people thought I led my life. But lately I’ve realized that most people are too preoccupied with their own lives to give anybody else even the scantiest of thoughts.” —Douglas Coupland
4. “The strength of character and emotional intelligence to face your failures and learn from them are at the core of success.” – Robert Kiyosaki
5. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” —Buddha
6. “Never make a permanent decision based on a temporary emotion.” – Anonymous
7. “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
8. “Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” —Howard Thurman
10. “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” — Brigham Young
11. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we take vacations, why we sleep late, why we buy new shoes, why we spoil ourselves from time to time. We feel comfortable doing things which add quality and beauty to life.” —Andrew Matthews
13. “One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.” — Michael J. Fox
14. “You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.” – Dr. Robert Anthony
15. “There are so many more important things to worry about than how you’re perceived by strangers.”― Dennis Lehane
16. “It is a choice. No matter how frustrating or boring or constraining or painful or oppressive our experience, we can always choose how we respond.”
― Edith Eger
17. “My message for everyone is the same: that if we can learn to identify, express, and harness our feelings, even the most challenging ones, we can use those emotions to help us create positive, satisfying lives.” — Marc Brackett.
18. “The emotionally intelligent person is skilled in four areas: identifying emotions, using emotions, understanding emotions, and regulating emotions.”—John Mayer And Peter Salovey.
19. “It is amazing how once the mind is free from emotional contamination, logic and clarity emerge.” —Clyde De Souza.