1. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” — LAO TZU
2. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” — A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
3. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” — EARL NIGHTINGALE
4. “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” — JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE
5. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” — TONY ROBBINS
6. “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.”— SØREN KIERKEGAARD
7. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — MARK TWAIN
8 . “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” — John Wooden.
9. “You will never find time for anything. You must make it.” — Charles Buxton. M
10. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
11. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” —W. Clement Stone
12. “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” — ABRAHAM LINCOLN
13. “If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t walk run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.” — MARTIN LUTHER KING JR
14. “Never be ashamed! There’s some who will hold it against you, but they are not worth bothering with.” — J. K. Rowling.
15. ” Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” – Steve Jobs
16. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.”— ARISTOTLE
17. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”— HENRY DAVID THOREAU
18. “Seek patience and passion in equal amounts. Patience alone will not build the temple. Passion alone will destroy its walls.”— MAYA ANGELOU
19. “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance— and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.” — OPRAH WINFREY
20. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.” — ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON
21. ” Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
22. “Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.” — JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE
23. “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
24. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” — WINSTON CHURCHILL
25. “I have lots of things to prove to myself. One is that I can live my life fearlessly.” — Oprah Winfrey
26. “To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles.” — T.F. HODGE
27. “You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’ ” — GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
28. “If you’re always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” — MAYA ANGELOU
29. “Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told.” — Alan Keightley.
30. “Why should you continue going after your dreams? Because seeing the look on the faces of the people who said you couldn’t… will be priceless.” —Kevin Ngo
31. “Nothing in the world can take the place of perseverance. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost legendary. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Perseverance and determination alone are omnipotent.” — CALVIN COOLIDGE
32. “I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.” — Walter Cronkite.
33. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.”
– Stephen King
34. “When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.” — Mary Kay Ash.
35. “It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” — Jim Carrey.
36. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
– Jim Rohn
37. “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” —George Whitefield
38. “Cherish your vision and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. ” — Napoleon Hill
39. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
– Mark Twain
40. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” —Theodore Roosevelt
41. “Believe in your dreams, no matter how impossible they seem.” — Walt Disney
42. “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” —Pauline Kael
43. “Be willing to be uncomfortable. Be comfortable being uncomfortable. It may get tough, but it’s a small price to pay for living a dream.”. — Peter McWilliams
44. “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” —George Herbert