Self love and self belief are really the keys to living a happy and fulfilled life.
By loving yourself and believing in yourself, you can overcome doubt, make healthy life choices and reach for the best life can offer. You’re also more resilient and better able to weather stress and setbacks amongst other benefits.
Because life isn’t always smooth, sometimes you’ll run into a wall, sometimes you’ll battle with self doubt, sometimes you’ll be heartbroken and sometimes you’ll feel exhausted, you’ll always need motivation in order to keep going. Here are 13 powerful quotes that will inspire you to always love and believe in yourself!
1. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
2. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
3. “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is, too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.”— T. Harv Eker
4. “Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude toward others.” —Wilfred Peterson
5. “Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it.” —Diane Sawyer
6. “This life is mine alone. So I have stopped asking people for directions to places they’ve never been.” —Glennon Doyle
7. “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.” —GLENN BECK
8. “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” —Roy T. Bennett
9. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” —Jean Shinoda Bolen
10. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” —M. SCOTT PECK
11. “The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself.” —RITA MAE BROWN
12. It took many years of vomiting up all the filth I’d been taught about myself, and half-believed before I was able to walk on the earth as though I had a right to be here.” —JAMES BALDWIN
13. “It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.”– W.C. Fields