1. “The future depends on what we do in the present.” — Mahatma Gandhi.
2. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” —Albert Einstein.
3. “The past exists only in our memories, the future only in our plans. The present is our only reality.”— Robert M. Pirsig.
4. “I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.”— Dwayne Johnson.
5. “There are times in our lives when we have to realize our past is precisely what it is, and we cannot change it. But we can change the story we tell ourselves about it, and by doing that, we can change the future.”—Eleanor Brown.
6. “You have to know the past to understand the present.” — Carl Sagan.
7. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” — Abraham Lincoln.
8. “Study the past, if you would divine the future.” —Confucius.
9. “The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.” — Mary Pickford.
10. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” — Malcolm X.
11. “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” —George Santayana.
12. “A person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” —Earl Nightingale.
13. “Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.” —Dean Acheson.
14. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt.
15. “The future has a way of arriving unannounced.” — George Will.
16. “We did not come to fear the future. We came here to shape it.” —Barack Obama.
17. “Change is the law of life. Those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future.” —John F. Kennedy.
18. “If you can create something inspirational for the future, it’s easy to let go of the past.” — Melchor Lim.
19. What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.” — Buddha.