Cardi B Says ‘Stupid Decisions’ Caused Her To Lose Multimillion-Dollar Call Of Duty Deal

0 0
Read Time:1 Minute, 40 Second

Cardi B says she has lost a multi-million deal due to a recent court case.

On Tuesday night, the “Money” rapper admitted that she fumbled an opportunity for an eight-figure deal with the Call of Duty franchise due to legal troubles from her recent assault case.

“My stupid decisions from the past caused me to miss out on money now,” she wrote on Twitter. “I had a multi-million dollar Call of Duty deal on the table that I couldn’t take because of court.”

She added a cautionary tale to her message, telling her followers: “Guys think twice about those quick decisions! Lesson learned.”

She also said that the cooperation would have entailed her becoming a character in the first-person shooter game, but her court case stopped her from making it to a key photo shoot for the contract.

The mother-of-two pled guilty to assault charges earlier this month in connection with a fight with two women at a New York strip club in 2018.

She agreed to a plea bargain in order to avoid prison time, and she will perform 15 days of community service and pay the accusers’ court fees.

Call of Duty has amassed quite an incredible collection of hip-hop collaborations in the game’s environment over the years.

Ice Cube appears as the character Joseph Bowman in Call of Duty: Black Ops in 2010, and Eminem’s 2013 song “Survival” debuted in the multiplayer trailer for Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Earlier this year, Snoop Dogg was welcomed into the franchise with the Snoop Dogg Operator Bundle, which dropped on Call of Duty: Warzone and Vanguard, and introduced the legendary rapper as a playable operator.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: