No matter how carefully you meticulously you live life, you will still encounter setbacks. Life challenges will hit you even when you’ve done your absolute best. At such times you may just want to roll over and give up, however, it’s important you keep your head up and find the inspiration to get back up.
To remind you that life goes on and indeed gets better, we’ve rounded up 10 quotes on having a positive perspective when life gets rough.
1. “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better.”—Steve Maraboli
2. “You’re imperfect, and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging” — Been Brown
3. “I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness” — Unknown
4. “If it’s impossible for you to go on as you were before , so you must go on as you never have.” —Cheryl Strayed
5. “People underestimate their capacity for change. There is never a tight time to do a difficult thing” — John Porter
6. “What are you going to do? Everything is my guess. It will be a little messy, but embrace the mess.”—Nora Ephron
7. “Gather up all your scattered dream and build the life you love” — Moosa Rahat
8. “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth” — unknown
9. “A belief is only a thought you continue to think. A belief is nothing more than a chronic pattern of thought, and you have the ability – if you try even a little bit – to begin a new pattern, to tell a new story, to achieve a different vibration, to change your point of attraction.” — Abraham-Hicks
10. “Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.” —Orison Swett Marden