There are several reasons why you should think big, and they all point to the fact that how you think affects your life.
Every achievement was a thought, the Colosseum was a thought, the computer was a thought, and any successful businesses in the world were ideas in someone’s head, before becoming reality.
You never can grow beyond the level of your thinking, if you think small, you’ll achieve small results and if you think big, you’ll achieve big results. Since you’re going to be thinking anyway, why not think big?
17 Inspiring Quotes About Thinking Big
1. “A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.”—Leonardo DiCaprio
2. “If you think small, your world will be small. If you think big, your world will be big.” – Paulo Coelho
3. “The biggest obstacle to wealth is fear. People are afraid to think big, but if you think small, you’ll only achieve small things.”—T. Harv Eker
4. “Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.”—David Joseph Schwartz
5. “We only live once, so I want to think big.”—Masayoshi Son
6. “Your comfort zone is a place where you keep yourself in a self-illusion and nothing can grow there but your potentiality can grow only when you can think and grow out of that zone.”—Rashedur Ryan Rahman
7. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
8. “Ideas don’t come out fully formed, they only become clearer as you work on them . You just have to get started.”—Mark Zuckerberg
9. “The thinking that guides your intelligence is much more important that how much intelligence you may have.” – David J. Schwartz
10. “If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michaelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, ‘Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
11. “If People aren’t calling you crazy, you aren’t thinking big enough.” — Richard Branson
12. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” — Michael Jordan
13. “If you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big!”—Donald Trump
14. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeves
15. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — Mark Twain
16. “If you want great things to happen in your career, think big… Focus on the future. Double-down on innovation”—Cathie Wood
17. “When you believe something is impossible, your mind goes to work for you to prove why. But, when you believe, really believe, something can be done, your mind goes to work for you and helps you to find the ways to do it.”—David J. Schwartz